Cash gift vouchers are always a welcome treat as they can be exchanged or used in part payment for overnight accommodation, weekend or midweek breaks or special offers that may be available from time to time.
Gift Voucher T&Cs
Electronic Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
- You will receive an email to confirm your voucher purchase. This is your voucher and can be printed or the email confirmation presented at the property to redeem.
- The total value of your gift voucher purchase will be debited from your card at time of purchase.
- If the voucher is a gift to someone, you may enter a recipient name and message.
- To purchase a voucher you must enter the details of a valid credit or charge card legally held by you. The Security Code of the Card must also be entered. Card details will be validated prior to the transaction being confirmed and the Voucher Email being issued.
- All successful online transactions are confirmed to the purchaser by email. Each purchase is given a unique transaction reference. Please use this reference if you need to communicate with the issuer regarding any purchase.
- Unless otherwise stated vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
- If you have booked one of our food or beverage vouchers please phone the hotel to check availability and to book before arriving at the hotel.
- Oceana Hotels & Restaurants do not not accept responsibility for any vouchers that are lost or mislaid.
- The use of voucher(s) to purchase accommodation, meals or services is subject to availability. Supplements may apply at restricted times for example Public Holidays and Special Events.
- Vouchers may not be used for more than one transaction. Cash refunds are not permitted. New vouchers cannot be issued for any unused outstanding balance.
- Vouchers may not be redeemed for cash.
- Voucher Email must be presented on arrival at property.
- Vouchers that have been altered or damaged in any way will not be accepted.
- Vouchers that have expired will not be accepted.
- Vouchers with limited or specified availability i.e. midweek only etc. will only be accepted where they are valid and apply to the given stay.
- The voucher purchase price is inclusive of Local Taxes.
- Where a transaction exceeds 750 in the local currency, the issuer reserves the right in the interests of security to contact the purchaser and request further verification prior to the issuing of vouchers.
- Monetary vouchers can be exchanged for goods, services or gift cards, specific vouchers must be used for the purpose intended such as for example a spa treatment.
- The voucher can be used as full or part payment. No change will be given. Any residual balance will be forfeited.
- Vouchers are non-transferable and may not be resold or bartered.